Black Edition bikes feature a number of key components in black rather than the usual silver giving a more urban vibe. City life at night was the inspiration behind the Black Edition.
The extremities are black, with mainframe options being Black, Orange or Turkish Green.
- A sporty ride position
- 6 SPEED - The ultimate all-rounder, for those who wish to take longer rides and challenging inclines
- A set of fully enclosed mudguards & rack
- Shimano Hub Dynamo Lighting, Front & Rear
Image for reference only
Seat post –
- Extended 60mm taller than standard
- Telescopic up to 175mm taller than standard (£40)
- Brompton standard
- Schwalbe Kojak. The fastest tyre ever fitted on the Brompton; light and puncture resistant (+£20)
- Schwalbe Marathon. The archetypal high quality, tough wearing, puncture resistant tyre (+£20)
- Standard Brompton
- Wide Brompton
- Brooks – Brown B17 Special & B17S Special Womens (+£65)