The highly polished electrolysis nickel plating creates exceptional anti-corrosion resistance, normally reserved for mining equipment. Minor variations to the finish appear on each bike, ensuring that the final look is incredibly unique.
The bike is available with the Black Edition finish in all steel with black extremities or as a superlight option with titanium fork and rear frame.
- A sporty ride position
- 2 SPEED - One gear for hills and setting off, one for cruising. Flexible and lightweight
- A set of fully enclosed mudguards
- Titanium fork and rear triangle
Image for reference only
Seat post –
- Extended 60mm taller than standard
- Telescopic up to 175mm taller than standard (£40)
- Brompton standard
- Schwalbe Kojak. The fastest tyre ever fitted on the Brompton; light and puncture resistant (+£20)
- Schwalbe Marathon. The archetypal high quality, tough wearing, puncture resistant tyre (+£20)
- Standard Brompton
- Wide Brompton
Brooks – Brown B17 Special & B17S Special Womens (+£65)