Black Edition bikes feature a number of key components in black rather than the usual silver giving a more urban vibe.Â City life at night was the inspiration behind the Black Edition.
The extremities are black, with mainframe options being Black, Orange orÂ Turkish Green.
- For riders who prefer a more upright ride
- 6 SPEED -Â The ultimate all-rounder, for those who wish to take longer rides and challenging inclines
- A set of fully enclosed mudguards
Image for reference only
Seat post â€“
- Extended 60mm taller than standard
- Telescopic up to 175mm taller than standard (Â£40)
- Brompton standard
- Schwalbe Kojak. The fastest tyre ever fitted on the Brompton; light and puncture resistant (+Â£20)
- Schwalbe Marathon. The archetypal high quality, tough wearing, puncture resistant tyre (+Â£20)
- Standard Brompton
- Wide Brompton
- Brooks â€“ Brown B17 Special & B17S Special Womens (+Â£65)