The premium Black Edition Black Lacquer Brompton is a new take on the original raw lacquer bike. With an alluring finish, the braze still visible but through a smokey, blackened lacquer, this is sure to be the envy of many riders.
Black Edition feature a number of key components in black rather than the usual silver giving a more urban vide. City life at night was the inspiration behind the Black Edition.
- A sporty ride position
- 6 SPEED -Â The ultimate all-rounder, for those who wish to take longer rides and challenging inclines
- A set of fully enclosed mudguards
Image for reference only
Seat post â€“
- Extended 60mm taller than standard
- Telescopic up to 175mm taller than standard (Â£40)
- Brompton standard
- Schwalbe Kojak. The fastest tyre ever fitted on the Brompton; light and puncture resistant (+Â£20)
- Schwalbe Marathon. The archetypal high quality, tough wearing, puncture resistant tyre (+Â£20)
- Standard Brompton
- Wide Brompton
Brooks â€“ Brown B17 Special & B17S Special Womens (+Â£65)