Customers Rating: Write a Review
Everything in one hub. Three internal gears, robust and low maintenance. An all-rounder for city riding.
A solid city rider
The 3-speed steel bike with hub gear was the first Brompton made - a solid city rider built for the streets of London. The sealed gears are protected from grit, water and impact for longer life and less maintenance. Easy-to-use hub gears let you shift when stationary making the C Line Utility a solid choice for stop/start commutes, especially in wetter cities.
The Classic All-Steel Folding Bike
The original design with the 3-part fold, handmade in our London factory since 1975. Compact and robust – it's a seriously engineered bike that's fun to ride.
Although C Line is made to stand up to the rigours of everyday life in the city, owners have taken them on around-the-world trips, on country tours and even to the South Pole, but mainly they are used 364-days a year to improve the day-to-day (we recommend a day-off for an annual service).
- The original design continuously evolved since 1975
- Hand-brazed steel frame and forks
- Available in 2, 3 and 6-speed (Urban / Utility / Explore)
- Three types of handlebar, low, mid and high
- Three seat post lengths
- Features a front carrier block (included on every model) to carry Brompton luggage
- Dynamo or battery lighting
- Equipped with mudguards for all-weather riding
A dark blue, inspired by the colour of the London Underground line, Piccadilly Blue is livelier than navy yet remains low-key and timeless
Brompton Bicycles from On Your Bike come equipped with upgraded Schwalbe Marathon tyres, the toughest and most resilient tyre Brompton provide for their bikes.
(Images for illustration purpose)