Your Personal Data
During the process of transacting with us here at On Your Bike we may collect some or all of the following Personal Data from you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit/debit card details (typically taken as part of a finance agreement)
- Potentially sensitive personal information (as part of a Bike Fit)
Why we keep your Personal Data
We use this for the following purposes:
- Delivering a service/product to you
- Contacting you with regard to any product or service you have purchased from us
- Maintenance of any servicing and warranty records
- To notify you of any changes to this website or services we provide to you
- To help us improve the range of products and services we offer to you
- Marketing – see below for further information about what this means
How we store your Personal Data
- Your data is stored electronically on secure cloud based systems. Our software providers are GDPR compliant and use secure servers.
- We also store personal data in paper format. Information is stored securely and is archived in line with HMRC requirements for storage of financial records.
- Whilst we take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal data, the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which is transferred via the internet
In order to keep you updated with news, offers and events we operate an email marketing list. We operate this on a double opt-in basis. This means you have to actively subscribe to our list. You can opt out of this list at any time through an unsubscribe button which accompanies every mailing.
We do not pass on any of your details to third parties.
- You have the right to access any information we hold about you. We will provide this within 30 days of any request which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to have any data we store about you corrected. Again we will do this within 30 days of any request which should be sent to email@example.com
- You have the right to have any data we store about you erased (“pseudonymized”). We will do this within 30 days of any request which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org