Brompton 500lm Rechargeable Front Light
Brompton bike lights powered by CatEye
The new compact headlight packs in 4 commute-focused light modes. From 50 lumens flashing for daytime to 500 lumens constant for a clear view on unlit roads. All with a simple single button to shift modes and power off. And a USB recharge point.
The Brompton specific bracket (included) securely fixes the lamp to the brake mount. This close-to-ground position gives strong illumination on the path ahead plus provides side visibility. Not only can you see, but you can be seen. All Brompton front bags click onto your carrier block without obstructing the light’s beam. And there’s no need to remove the light or mount when folding your bike - it all fits perfectly.
- Lightweight package of 152g - full set including bracket
- Wide beam Cateye OptiCube™ lens technology
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2200mAh)
- Useful LED button lights up when the battery level is below 20%
- Quick-release button for easy removal of light
- Recharges with USB (Micro-USB cable included)
- Fully charge in 6 hours
- The front light set (including bracket and handlebar reflector) is suitable for any style of Brompton bike with or without a bag.
- High mode (500lm): 1.5 hours
- Low mode (250lm): 3 hours
- Daytime HyperConstant mode (500 / 250lm): 5 hours
- Flashing mode (250Lm): 50 hours
- Brompton 500lm Rechargeable Front Light
- Brompton Specific Mounting bracket
- Front Reflector and necessary fixings
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Installation Instructions